Alpha Spectra Single Phase, Industrial-Grade Battery Charger, incorporates the latest digital and power electronics technologies, making it one of the most reliable battery chargers available. The unique SCR rectifier with a double wound isolation transformer provides precise regulated DC output and current limiting capabilities. Three different output-filtering configurations are available to match powering requirements.
Alpha is an EnerSys company.
Alpha Spectra Single Phase Features
- Microprocessor control and digital display
- Universal control boards; and control disable for tamper-free operation
- Online adjustment
- Modular construction for easy maintenance and replacement
- Battery eliminator option for use as a DC source without batteries
- Approved UL, CSA and EMI standards
- Made in the USA
Spectra Single Phase Specifications
AC Input Voltage: 120, 208 or 240V +10%, -12%
Frequency: 50 or 60Hz ±3Hz
Power Factor: 0.8 typical full load
Efficiency: 80 to 90% at 50 to 100% load
DC Output Voltage: 24, 48 or 130Vdc nominal
Natural Convection Ambient Temperature: 0 to 40°C / 32 to 105°F
Elevation: 1000m / 3000ft without derating
Relative Humidity: 0 to 90% (non-condensing)
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.