The C&D LCT Lead Calcium/LT Lead Antimony Batteries has capacities from 840 to 2320 Ampere-hour.
C&D LCT Lead Calcium/LT Lead Antimony Batteries Applications
- Telephone Central Offices
- Mobile Telephone Switching Office
- Cable Head End Sites
- Fiber Optic Regenerator Sites
- Microwave Repeater Sites
- Telephone & Internet Network Nodes
C&D LCT Lead Calcium/LT Lead Antimony Batteries Features
- Electrical testing to 95 percent capacity on every cell prior to shipping assures performance of every battery upon delivery
- Long life positive plates cast with a proprietary process and alloy
- Waterbath charging results in consistently formed plates for reliable performance out of the box (no cycling required in the field)
- Suspended positive plate permits free growth without pressure on jar and cover
- Flame-retardant covers and jars enhance battery plant safety with self-extinguishing properties LOI >32%, UL 94V-0
- Low-evaporation, flame-arrester vent to extend watering intervals and prevent external sparks from reacting with the hydrogen inside the cell
- NEBS approved battery systems (cells and racks) that meet telecom companies’ specifications
- Narrow 17” (43.18 cm) depth racks available – NEBS qualified
- LCT-1805HP offers 1805 Ampere-hours in a traditional LCT-1680 jar size
- Transparent container allows visual inspection of plates
- Soft rubber post seal minimizes stress on post reducing maintenance requirements
- Computer controlled heli-arc welded post seal results in consistent and reliable seal for less maintenance and longer product life
Below is a sampling of our more popular C&D LCT Lead Calcium and LT Lead Antimony Batteries.
For more information about C&D Flooded Batteries,
call 800-876-9373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.