C&D DCU Lead Calcium/DU Lead Antimony Batteries have capacities from 50 to 200 ampere-hours.
C&D DCU Lead Calcium/DU Lead Antimony Applications
- Utility Substations
- Railway Signals
- Emergency Systems
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Telephone Central Offices
- Mobile Telephone Switching Office
- Cable Head End Sites
- Petrochemical Processing Sites
- Fiber Optic Regenerator Sites
- Microwave Repeater Sites
- Telephone and Internet Network Nodes
C&D DCU Lead Calcium/DU Lead Antimony Features
- Terminals accessible for measurement of individual cell voltages
- Transparent container allows visual inspection of plates
- Electrical capacity testing on every cell prior to shipping assures performance of every battery upon delivery
- 20-year environmental and seismic qualification (calcium) for nuclear safety related application
- Flame-arrester with fill funnel and dust cover
- Two and three cell units in most sizes
Below is a sampling of our more popular C&D DCU Lead Calcium and DU Lead Antimony Batteries.
For more information about C&D Flooded Batteries,
call 800-876-9373 or email email@example.com.