C&D Dynasty TEL 12-105FS Replaces the C&D Dynasty TEL 12-105F. The TEL 12-105 FS is 0.56 inches (14.33 mm) shorter than the TEL12-105 F.
In critical telecom applications, maximum battery life is essential. Dynasty long duration batteries deliver this while complying with rigorous industry standards. Computer modeling, stringent components materials selection and design criteria as well as state-of-the-art automated manufacturing are all validated through extensive life-cycle testing and years of in-service life in telecommunications and uninterruptible power systems applications.
C&D Dynasty TEL 12-105FS Features
- Flame-arresting one-way pressure-relief vent for safety and long life.
- Thermally welded case-to-cover bond to ensure a leak proof seal.
- Flame-retardant polypropylene case and cover compliant with UL94 V-0 with a Limiting Oxygen Index of greater than 28.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of 99% plus.
- Thick positive plate design for maximum service float life – 10 year design life.
- Front accessible threaded copper alloy terminals for ease of assembly and reduced maintenance.
- Complies with UL1778, 924, 1989 and 94 V-0 and major global specifications.
- UL-recognized component.
- Can be used in any orientation. Upright, side or end mounting recommended.
C&D Dynasty TEL 12-105FS Specifications
- 84.9 lbs. / 38.5 kg.
- Dimensions (inches): 21.95 long x 4.94 deep x 9.0 high
- 100 Ah @ 8 hour rate to 1.75 volts per cell @ 77 F (25 C)
- Operating Temperature Range Discharge; -40 F ( -40 C to +160 F (71 C)
- Charge; -10 F (-23 C) to +140 F (60 C) (with temperature compensation)
- Nominal Operating Temperature Range +74 F (23C) to +80 F (27 C)
- Float Charging Voltage 13.5 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average @ 77 F (25 C)
- Recommended Maximum Charging Current Limit C/5 amperes (5.8 amps @ 100% depth of discharge)
- Maximum AC Ripple (Charger) 0.5% RMS or 1.5% P-P of float charge voltage recommended for best results.
- Front access threaded copper alloy inserts.
- Self Discharge Dynasty Telecom batteries may be stored for up to 6 months at 77F (25 C) and then a freshening charge is required. For higher temperatures the time interval will be shorter.
Weight: 71.00 pounds.