TEL Series Float Service – C&D TEL 12-170F
- Long life float service design with premium alloy and material components
- True Front Access (TFA) design
- True direct connect terminal for reliability
- C&D Ohmic Ring for accurate testing
- Superior output due to direct terminal connection
- Compliant to major global specifications
C&D TEL 12-170F Specifications
- 127.9 lbs. / 58kg
- Dimensions (inches): 21.95 long x 4.94 wide x 12.53 high
- Capacity 169 Ah @ 8 hour rate to 1.75 volts per cell @ 77 F (25 C)
- Operating Temperature Range Discharge; -40 F (-40 C) to +160 F (71 C)
- Nominal Operating Temperature Range +68 F (20C) to +80 F (27 C)
- Float Charging Voltage 13.5 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average/12V @ 77 F (25 C)
- Recommended Maximum Charging Current Limit C20/5 amperes
- Maximum AC Ripple (Charger) 0.5% RMS or 1.5% P-P of float charge voltage recommended for best results.
- Telecom batteries may be stored for up to 6 months at 77F (25 C) and then a freshening charge is required. For higher temperatures the time interval will be shorter.
Weight: 127.9 pounds.