The C&D TEL 12-180F is a Product Line Extension to C&D TEL Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) Battery Series
- Long life alloy and design Telecordia certified exceeding 13 years service life.
- True Front Access threaded copper alloy inserts for reduced maintenance and increased safety.
- Terminal versatility – ease of diagnostic reading with Ohmic Ring.
- Innovative front terminal design maximizing energy density with direct connect extrusion fusion weld technology.
- Flame-retardant polypropylene case and cover compliant with UL94 V-0 with a Limiting Oxygen Index of greater than 28.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of 99% plus.
C&D TEL 12-180F Specifications
- 131 lbs. / 60kg
- Dimensions (inches): 22.01 long x 4.95 wide x 12.60 high
- Capacity 181 Ah @ 8 hour rate to 1.75 volts per cell @ 77 F (25 C)
- Operating Temperature Range Discharge; -40 F (-40 C) to +160 F (71 C)
- Nominal Operating Temperature Range +74 F (23C) to +80 F (27 C)
- Float Charging Voltage 13.5 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average/12V @ 77 F (25 C)
- Recommended Maximum Charging Current Limit C20/5 amperes
- Maximum AC Ripple (Charger) 0.5% RMS or 1.5% P-P of float charge voltage recommended for best results.
- Telecom batteries may be stored for up to 6 months at 77F (25 C) and then a freshening charge is required. For higher temperatures the time interval will be shorter.
Weight: 131.00 pounds.