C&D UPS Batteries, High Rate Max MR series, are VRLA batteries designed for standby power applications, and are made with a patented long life alloy with the lowest calcium levels in the industry. This feature minimizes grid growth, reduces gassing and extends the battery life. With a 10 year design life and Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination, this series can meet the needs of data centers, network operation centers, internet housing sites, banks and financial markets, hospitals, labs, and more.
Please note that C&D has discontinued the manufacturing of several popular models including the UPS12-100,UPS 12-100FR, UPS12-140, UPS 12-140FR, UPS12-170, UPS 12-170FR, UPS 12-270, UPS 12-270FR, UPS 12-310FR, UPS 12-370FR, UPS 12-475FR, UPS 6-620FR, MR12-150, MR12-210, MR12-300, MR12-350, MR12-400, MR12-490. Ideal replacements are the C&D Pure Lead Plus Series.
C&D UPS Batteries Features
- 10 year design life @ 25˚C
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance.
- Patented Long Life Alloy having the lowest calcium levels in the industry – minimizing grid growth, reducing gassing, and extending battery life
- Patented UL Recognized Flame-arresting vents in each cell for safety and long life
- Designed with the same recombination, thermal runaway prevention, gassing and flame retardant characteristics of the Bell core 4228 compliant Dynasty Telecom products.
- Flame retardant polypropylene case and cover compliant with UL94-V2
- Thermally welded case-to-cover bond to eliminate leakage
- Can be operated in any orientation, upright, side or end mounting
- Complies with UL1778, 924, 1989 and 94 V-2. BS6290-4, IEC-896-2
- UL-recognized component
- Not restricted for air, surface or water transport