C&D High Rate Max UPS12-210MR Valve Regulated Lead Acid Battery for UPS Standby Power Applications is the Premium Replacement for UPS12-170FR, UPS12-200FR and MR12-210.
C&D High Rate Max UPS12-210MR Specifications
- 12V 206 Watts / Cell @ 15 Min Rate
- Dimensions (inches): 9.0 long x 5.48 deep x 8.07 high
- Weight: 40 lbs / 18 Kg
- 10 year design life @ 25C
- Terminal: Inserted, thermal copper alloy insert
C&D High Rate Max UPS12-210MR Features
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99%.
- Patented Long Life Alloy.
- Patented UL Recognized Flame-arresting vents in each cell for safety and long life.
- Designed with the same recombination, thermal runaway prevention, gassing and flame retardant characteristics of the Bellcore 4228 compliant Dynasty Telecom products.
- Flame Retardant polypropylene case and cover compliant with UL94-V2.
- Thermally Welded case-to-cover bond.
- Not restricted for most surface, air or water transport.
Weight: 40.00 pounds.