C&D High Rate Max UPS12-490MR is a Valve Regulated Lead Acid Battery for UPS Standby Power Applications and is an ideal Replacement for UPS12-475FR and MR12-490.
C&D High Rate Max UPS12-490MR Specifications
- 12V 488 Watts / Cell @ 15 Min Rate
- Dimensions(inches): 13.57 long x 6.8 deep x 10.93 high
- Weight: 100 lbs / 45 Kg
- 10 year design life @ 25C
- Terminal: Inserted, thermal copper alloy insert
C&D High Rate Max UPS12-490MR Features
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for gas recombination of up to 99%.
- Patented Long Life Alloy.
- Patented UL Recognized Flame-arresting vents in each cell for safety and long life.
- Designed with the same recombination, thermal runaway prevention, gassing and flame retardant characteristics of the Bellcore 4228 compliant Dynasty Telecom products.
- Flame Retardant polypropylene case and cover compliant with UL94-V2.
- Thermally Welded case-to-cover bond.
- Not restricted for most surface, air or water transport.
Weight: 100.00 pounds.