The CSB Battery HRL Series is ideal for high rate discharge applications and offers a design life of 8-10 years in standby service. The HRL Series capacity range is from 10W/cell to 540W/cell of 6V or 12V battery for 15 min-rate, and all are rechargeable, highly efficient, reliable, leak proof and maintenance free.
Ideal applications for the HRL Series include UPS, emergency lighting equipment, fire alarms and security systems, robots, control equipment and other factory automation equipment, emergency power supplies in power generation plants and substations, telecommunications as well as solar cell applications such as street lighting and portable power supplies.
CSB Battery HRL Series Features
- Maintenance free
- The isolated seal, allows it be used horizontally, vertically and sideways
- Recharge is easy
- Container material is flame retardant ABS or PP with ranking UL 94V-0 by model
- Deep discharge recoverability
- Batteries are stringently tested by our patented computer charge/discharge system
- ISO9001, 14001, OHSMS 18001 certified
- UL recognized components under UL 1989 (file number MH14533)
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non-hazardous material for water transport
- Recognized by DOT as “Dry charge” 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport