The Deka UPS Batteries, Unigy High Rate Series, uses the latest AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) technology to lower internal resistance for superior high-rate, short-term discharges delivering critical power when needed.
With a 10-year design life, the Unigy High Rate Series continues to deliver reliable standby power when conventional standby batteries might already have failed. To help further ensure long-term performance, the Unigy High Rate Series features inserted posts with epoxy post seals that are 100% factory leak tested. The epoxy post seal acts as a secure barrier to keep in acid and critical pressure extending life and protecting sophisticated electronic equipment. Some factors, such as high temperature, and frequent discharge and recharge, can decrease the life expectancy of Deka UPS Batteries. We recommend regular battery preventive maintenance visits to increase the chance of identifying a potential failure before it occurs.
Unigy High Rate batteries go through a series of over 250 stringent quality control checks and extensive testing to ensure the industry’s most accurate and dependable ratings. In addition, all Deka Unigy production facilities are certified to meet globally recognized ISO 9001 and TS16949 quality standards. All batteries shipped meet or exceed IEEE-485 capacity requirements.
Deka UPS Batteries are ideal for mission critical applications where failure is not an option.
Features of Deka UPS Batteries
- Epoxy-sealed posts eliminate leaks
- Pure lead, low calcium, high tin positive grids deliver quick high-rate power
- 12-volt monobloc battery available in both top and front access designs
- Wide range of capacities with a range of 119 – 750 w.p.c. @ 15 minutes to 1.67 v.p.c.
- Advanced AGM technology for superior high rate, short term power
- Puncture resistant micro-porous glass mat separators extend life
- Exclusive IPF ® Technology optimizes power capacity, cell consistency, and long-term reliability
- Reinforced flame retardant (rated UL 94 V-0 28% LOI) polypropylene case and cover resists bulging and meets safety requirements
- Flame arresting, low pressure, self-sealing valve on flame-retardant or low-pressure, self-sealing valve on standard maximizes gas recombination efficiency and minimizes gassing
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing ensure quality products through control of process and standard
For more information about the Deka Unigy High Rate Series,
call 800-876-9373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.