The Deka Fahrenheit HT170ET features a breakthrough heat-tolerant VRLA monobloc battery design that survives up to 3X longer in temperatures of 60°C – far beyond the life of a normal VRLA battery.
Deka Fahrenheit HT170ET Features
- Helios™ Additive reduces float current up to 75% enhancing high temperature life
- THT™ Plastic specifically formulated heat resistant plastic case and cover optimizes compression
- Microcat ® Catalyst lowers float current, mitigates thermal buildup and cell dryout
- Exclusive IPF® Technology optimizes power capacity, cell consistency, and long-term reliability
- TempX™ Alloy inhibits corrosion under the highest temperature extremes
- Advanced AGM technology for superior high rate, short term power
- Front access design for easy installation and maintenance
- Reinforced case resists bulging and meets safety requirements (UL 94 V-0)
- Case & cover heat sealed and 100% tested to prevent leaks
- Epoxy-sealed posts eliminate leaks
- Puncture resistant micro-porous glass mat separators extend life
- Flame arresting, low pressure, self-sealing valves are 100% factory tested
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing control processes and standards to ensure quality products
- All batteries meet or exceed IEEE recommended practices
- Battery design and construction meet UL recognition requirements
Deka Fahrenheit HT170ET Specifications
Nominal Voltage: 12-Volts
Rating: 164 Ampere-hours @8 hr. rate to 1.75 V.P.C.
Positive Plate: Pure lead, low-calcium, high-tin alloy
Negative Plate: Lead calcium alloy
Post Seal: Epoxy-sealed
Terminal: Front access, 1/4″ – 20 threaded insert
Case/Cover: Flame-retardant, THT -UL 94 V-0/˃39% L.O.I.
Catalyst: Microcat ®
Safety Vent: Low positive pressure, self-sealing w/ flame arrestor
Float Voltage: 2.25 v.p.c. ± 0.01 v.p.c. (Range: 13.44 to 13.56 volts per battery)
Design Life: 12 years in float applications @ 77°F (25°C)
Dimensions: 22.13″ (562 mm) L x 4.97″ (126.3 mm) W x 12.58″ (319.6mm) H
Weight: 118 Ibs. (54 kg)
For more in-depth information, see the data sheet.