The Deka Unigy I 12AVR145L Front Terminal Telcom Battery Series is designed specifically for long discharge telecommunications applications and are available as a 6 cell (12 Volt) monobloc. Front access eliminates the need to reach over the terminal connections reducing Installation and monitoring times and improving safety is improved.
Deka Unigy I Telcom batteries deliver reliable power when conventional batteries might have already failed. Deka Unigy I Telcom batteries go through a series of over 250 stringent quality control checks and extensive testing to ensure the industry’s most accurate and dependable ratings.
Deka Unigy I 12AVR145L Front Terminal Telcom Battery Specifications
- 12 Volt, 145 AH
- Dimensions: 16.82” L x 6.97” W x 10.10” H
- Weight: 100.0 pounds
- Terminal Type: inserted posts, ¼” x 20 brass insert
- Front access design for easy installation and maintenance
- Exclusive IPF Technology optimizes power capacity, cell consistency, and long-term reliability
- Reinforced flame retardant polypropylene case and cover resists bulging and meets safety requirements
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing ensure quality products through control of process and standards
- Float Voltage: 13.5 v.p.b. @ 77°F (25°C)
- Design life 10 years in float applications @ 77°F (25°C)
- All batteries meet or exceed IEEE-485 capacity requirements at shipment
- All Deka Unigy I Telcom production facilities are certified to meet globally recognized ISO 9001 and TS16949 quality standards
- Approved for shipping as non-hazardous, non-spillable