Deka Fahrenheit HT145ET
The Deka Fahrenheit HT145ET features a breakthrough heat-tolerant VRLA monobloc battery design that survives up to 3X longer in temperatures of 60°C – far beyond the life of a normal VRLA battery.
Deka Fahrenheit HT145ET Features
- Microcat ® Catalyst lowers float current, mitigates thermal buildup and cell dryout
- Helios™ Additive reduces float current up to 75% enhancing high temperature life
- TempX™ Alloy inhibits corrosion under the highest temperature extremes
- Reinforced case resists bulging and meets safety requirements (UL 94 V-0)
- Case & cover heat sealed and 100% tested to prevent leaks
- Puncture resistant micro-porous glass mat separators extend life
- Flame arresting, low pressure, self-sealing valves are 100% factory tested
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing control processes and standards to ensure quality products
- All batteries meet or exceed IEEE 485, 1187, 1188, and Telcordia capacity requirements at shipment
- Battery design and construction meet UL recognition requirements
Deka Fahrenheit HT145ET Specifications
Nominal Voltage: 12-Volt/140 ampere-hours @ 8 hr. rate to 1.75 final v.p.c.
Positive Plate: Pure lead, low-calcium, high-tin alloy
Negative Plate: Lead calcium alloy
Post Seal: Epoxy-sealed
Terminal: Front access, 1/4″ – 20 threaded insert
Container: Flame-retardant, UL 94 V-0/39% L.O.I.
Safety Vent: Low positive pressure, self-sealing w/ flame arrestor
Float Voltage: 2.25 v.p.c. ± 0.01 v.p.c. @ 77°F (25°C) (Range: 13.44 to 13.56 volts per 6-cell battery)
Design life: 12 years in float applications @ 77°F (25°C)
Battery Life: 6 years in float applications at 95°F (35°C)
Dimensions: 17.36″ (440.9 mm) L x 6.90″ (175.3 mm) W x 10.11″ (256.7 mm) H
Weight: 102 lbs. (46.3 kg)
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.