Deka Fahrenheit HT7500ET
The Deka Fahrenheit HT7500ET features a breakthrough heat-tolerant VRLA monobloc battery design that survives up to 3X longer in temperatures of 60°C, far beyond the life of a normal VRLA battery.
Deka Fahrenheit HT7500ET Features
- Helios™ Additive reduces float current up to 75% enhancing high temperature life
- THT™ Plastic specifically formulated heat resistant plastic case and cover optimizes compression
- Microcat ® Catalyst lowers float current, mitigates thermal buildup and cell dryout
- Exclusive IPF® Technology optimizes power capacity, cell consistency, and long-term reliability
- TempX™ Alloy inhibits corrosion under the highest temperature extremes
- Advanced AGM technology for superior high rate, short term power
- Front access design for easy installation and maintenance
- Reinforced case resists bulging and meets safety requirements (UL 94 V-0)
- Case & cover heat sealed and 100% tested to prevent leaks
- Epoxy-sealed posts eliminate leaks
- Puncture resistant micro-porous glass mat separators extend life
- Flame arresting, low pressure, self-sealing valves are 100% factory tested
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing control processes and standards to ensure quality products
- All batteries meet or exceed IEEE recommended practices
- Battery design and construction meet UL recognition requirements
Deka Fahrenheit HT7500ET Specifications
Nominal Voltage: 12-Volt/750 w.p.c. @ 15 min. rate to 1.67 v.p.c.
Positive Plate: Pure lead, low-calcium, high-tin alloy
Negative Plate: Lead calcium alloy
Post Seal: Epoxy-sealed
Terminal: Front access, 1/4″ – 20 threaded insert
Container: Flame-retardant, UL 94 V-0/39% L.O.I.
Catalyst: Microcat ®
Safety Vent: Low positive pressure, self-sealing w/ flame arrestor
Float Voltage: 2.25 v.p.c. ± 0.01 v.p.c. (Range: 13.44 to 13.56 volts per 6-cell battery)
Battery Warranty: 5 years in float applications at 95°F (35°C)
Dimensions: 24.00″ (609.6 mm) L x 4.97″ (126.3 mm) W x 12.74″ (323.5 mm) H
Weight: 151 lbs. (68.5 kg)
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.