Deka Unigy I 12AVR200ET
The Deka Unigy I 12AVR200ET battery features front access design for easy installation and maintenance and space saving Absorbed Glass Mat construction. The exclusive IPF ® technology optimizes power capacity, cell consistency, and offers long-term reliability.
Deka Unigy I 12AVR200ET Benefits
- Front access design for easy installation and maintenance
- Space saving Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) construction (48 volt system fits in 23″ racks)
- Reinforced case resists bulging and meets safety requirements (UL94 V-0)
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing control processes and standards to ensure quality products
- All batteries meet or exceed IEEE 485 and Telcordia capacity requirements.
- Battery design and construction meet UL recognition requirements
Deka Unigy I 12AVR200ET Specifications
Nominal Voltage: 12-Volt/200 ampere-hours @ 8 hr. rate to 1.75 final volts/cell
Positive Plate: Pure lead, low-calcium, high-tin alloy
Negative Plate: Lead calcium alloy
Post Seal: Epoxy-sealed
Terminal: Front access, 1/4″ – 20 threaded insert
Container: Flame-retardant, polypropylene – UL 94 V-0/>28% L.O.I.
Safety Vent: Low positive pressure, self-sealing w/ flame arrestor
Float Voltage: 2.25 volts per cell ± 0.01 vpc (Range: 13.44 to 13.56 volts per 6-cell unit)
Battery Life: 10 years in float applications at 77°F/25°C
Dimensions: 24.30″ L x 4.97″ W x 12.74″ H
Weight: 151 lbs.