Deka Unigy II AVR125-33 ILM
Deka Unigy II AVR125-33 ILM Battery Systems are ideal for a variety of applications. This module is available in interlock only and can be configured in 2Wx6H for 24V systems or 4Wx6H for 48V systems. The Deka Unigy II racking system utilizes a smaller footprint to save space while providing optimal power. SpaceSaver Batteries are constructed using the finest quality materials and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques and are known for their high reliability and superior performance.
Deka Unigy II AVR125-33 Features
- 2000 AH
- TAA Compliant
- Usually available to ship within 7 business days
- Patented SpaceSaver Interlock Module
- Exclusive IPF Technology
- Microcat Vent
- Open spaces allow the middle cells to be cooled by convection, preventing damage and short life caused by cells operating at unequal temperatures
- Design allows the modules to be stacked and connected by only four bolts, for quick and safe battery installation
- Mounting bases are coated and protected with a thick layer of powdered epoxy
- The cell terminal and inter-connection hardware are protected by a clear flame-retardant plastic cover that mounts in four places on the module, for easy installation and removal.
Deka Unigy II AVR125-33 Specifications
Number of Cells/Module: 2
Number of Plates/Cell: 33
Module Volts: 4
Amp Hour C/8 @1.75 VPC: 2000
Length: 26.6 in
Depth: 28.63 in
Height: 11.91 in
Weight: 718 lbs.
- Container and Cover: Impact-Resistant Polypropylene 28% L.O.I. (optional)
- Separators: Microporous Glass Matt
- Life: 20 Years in Float Applications – 77°F (25°C)
- Float Voltage: 2.25 VPC +/- .01 per cell (Temperature Compensated)
- Self-Discharge: <2% Per Month
- Intercell Connectors: Plated Solid Copper
- Positive Plate: 99.99% Pure Lead
- All batteries meet or exceed IEEE-485 capacity requirements at shipment
- All Deka Unigy II production facilities are certified to meet globally recognized ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and TS16949 quality standards
- Approved for shipping as non-hazardous, non-spillable
For more detailed specifications, see the data sheet.