EnerSys UPS Batteries, DataSafe HX 12V, are valve regulated lead acid batteries that have been designed to offer superior solutions for the UPS, IT and Telecom (select models) markets which demand the highest levels of security and reliability. DataSafe HX top terminal batteries are the ideal source of power to protect vital systems. DataSafe HX top terminal batteries incorporate select design features that maximize reliability while ensuring superior performance and an excellent service life.
DataSafe HX top terminal batteries incorporate select design features that maximize reliability while ensuring superior performance and an excellent service life. With gas recombination technology for VRLA batteries the minimal level of gas evolution allows battery installation in cabinets or on stands, in offices or near main equipment, maximizing space utilization and reducing storage and maintenance costs.
UPS Batteries have a recommended useful life of 3-5 years in most applications. Some factors, such as high temperature, and frequent discharge and recharge, can decrease the life expectancy of EnerSys UPS Batteries. We recommend regular battery preventive maintenance visits to increase the chance of identifying a potential failure before it occurs.
We carry the entire line of DataSafe batteries and complement our line of batteries with a full range of integrated services and systems. Our team of national service groups will install and dispose of your spent batteries for recycling. EnerSys has introduced a new range of UPS Battery Cabinets ideal for use with the 12V DataSafe HX. Click here to learn more. DataSafe also offers the world’s first 16V front Terminal UPS Battery for larger UPS systems.
Features of EnerSys UPS Batteries
- Flame Retardant UL94 case and cover to meet UL 1778
- Positive and Negative plate grids made of lead-calcium-tin alloy for long life and efficient recharge
- Individual flame arresting cell vents
- 100% initial battery capacity
- High performance brass threaded receptacle, bolt terminal and faston terminal
- Self-resealing, flame-arresting vents
- Computer optimized electrochemistry for increased power up to the 15 minute rate to 1.67 Volts Per Cell (VPC)
- Classified as non-spillable
- Increased energy density
- Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) separators – the electrolyte is completely absorbed into the separator
- Battery containers and covers are hermetically sealed to provide leak resistance over the life of the product