FIAMM FLX Battery Series
The FIAMM FLX Battery Series of valve regulated batteries has been designed to deliver the highest performance with excellent reliability and float-life. The FLX uses proven VRLA technology with 99% internal recombination efficiency, is non-spillable and maintenance free, requiring no topping up of electrolyte during its floatlife.
The FLX high energy density allows for a compact battery layout and footprint, which reduces required installation space. The FLX blocs can be installed in cabinets or racks and have a self-discharge rate of less than 2% per month, guaranteeing a long shelf-life. The FLX series is non-hazardous for air/sea/rail/road transportation and is 100% recyclable.
FIAMM FLX Battery Series Features
- Special lead calcium tin alloy grid, designed to resist corrosion and provide short recharge time
- VRLA AGM technology using low resistance high microporous fiberglass separators
- Leak resistant post seal, threaded female terminals with high conductivity and maximum torque resistance
- One-way safety relief valves allow gas to escape and prevent the ingress of oxygen.
- Flame arrestors prevent sparks or flames entering the battery
- Flame retardant ABS plastic to IEC 707 FV0 and UL94 FV0 (LOI greater than 28%)
- Heat sealed box to lid weld for superior integrity
- Installation in any orientation (excluding permanently inverted)
FIAMM FLX Specifications
20 hrs to 1.75 VPC at 77°F
(L x W x H)
|12 FLX 100||28.6||6.53 x 5.16 x 6.77||21.4|
|12 FLX 150||44||7.78 x 6.48 x 6.65||30.6|
|12 FLX 200||60.5||9.06 x 5.43 x 8.35||39.2|
|12 FLX 300||82.5||10.27 x 6.85 x 8.58||58.3|
|12 FLX 350||99||11.87 x 6.85 x 8.58||67.5|
|12 FLX 400||110||13.31 x 6.85 x 8.46||73.3|
|12 FLX 500||132||13.31 x 6.85 x 10.87||93.6|
|12 FLX 540||154||13.31 x 6.85 x 10.87||98.0|
|12 FLX 700||198||21.97 x 4.96 x 12.64||134|
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.