FIAMM FLX Series
The FIAMM FLX Series of valve regulated batteries has been designed to deliver the highest performances while combining excellent reliability and float-life. The FLX uses proven VRLA technology with 99% internal recombination efficiency, is non-spillable and maintenance free, requiring no topping up of electrolyte during its floatlife.
The FLX high energy density allows for a compact battery layout and footprint, which reduces required installation space. The FLX blocs can be installed in cabinets or racks and have a self-discharge rate of less than 2% per month, guaranteeing a long shelf-life. The FLX series is non-hazardous for air/sea/rail/road transportation and is 100% recyclable.
FIAMM FLX Series Specifications
- Special lead calcium tin alloy grid, designed to resist corrosion and provide short recharge time
- VRLA AGM technology using low resistance high microporous fiberglass separators
- Leak resistant post seal, threaded female terminals with high conductivity and maximum torque resistance
- One-way safety relief valves allow gas to escape and prevent the ingress of oxygen.
- Flame arrestors prevent sparks or flames entering the battery
- Flame retardant ABS plastic to IEC 707 FV0 and UL94 FV0 (LOI greater than 28%)
- Heat sealed box to lid weld for superior integrity
- Installation in any orientation (excluding permanently inverted)