NorthStar NSB 130FT Silver
NorthStar NSB 130FT Silver Series front terminal telecom battery
NorthStar NSB Silver Series has been replaced with the NorthStar Red Series. NSB 145FT Red in the replacement for this Silver Battery.
The NSB Silver Battery® is a premium, high density battery designed to offer ten to fifteen years of trouble free service in standby emergency power (float) applications. They are best suited to deliver high power and cyclic capability in semi stable grid applications.
High energy density allows for maximum backup times, minimizes the battery footprint and reduces floor loads. The Silver Battery has fast recharge times, a long cycle life and a shelf life of two years.
NorthStar NSB 130FT Silver Specifications:
- 12 volt, 126 Ah
- Dimensions: 16.8 in L x 6.3 in W x 9.9 in H
- Weight: 96 lbs
- Terminal Type: Female M8 Leak Proof
NorthStar NSB 130FT Silver Features:
- 10 Year float life at 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Operating temperature range -40 degrees Celsius to 65 degrees Celsius
- High cycle capability, high energy density
- Fast recharge performance
- State-of-the-art automated manufacturing ensures consistency and reliability
- Advanced 3 stage terminal design to ensure leak-free operation – female M8 brass terminals provide maximum performance
- High modulus Polyphenylene Oxide (PPO) plastic materials designed to withstand extended elevated operating temperatures and maintain high battery compression essential for reliable operation
- Approved as non-hazardous cargo for ground, sea and air transport DOT 49CFR173.159(d), (i) and (ii)
- Case and cover Flame retardant (UL 94 VO) and LOI of at least 28%
Call or Email for current pricing and inventory
1-800-876-9373 or email@example.com