APC Uniflair SP
The APC Uniflair SP is comprised of split system units and integrated free-cooling systems for outdoor installations. In the Uniflair SP systems the evaporator and condenser are installed separately. The evaporator unit is designed to be installed on the ceiling or wall, while the condenser portion of the unit is mounted outside. Designed for ease of service, a different access is given for the electrical board, mechanical compartment, and fans. This means that calibration and servicing can be carried out safely. These units are available in free cooling configuration, which when activated, enables the use of outside air to help cool the IT environment.
Uniflair SP Features
- Easy service access – Allows for all serviceable components to be replaced/maintained by easily accessible panels/doors.
- Service monitoring – All the monitoring devices on board the unit allow for preventive maintenance and a check of the working condition of the system while its in operation.
- Direct Free Cooling – Utilizes outdoor air when ambient air temperature can help support cooling loads.
- Dual power inputs (Optional) – Dual power supplies for incoming power redundancy
- Scroll compressors – Utilize few moving parts for increased reliability and life expectancy.
- Active response control – Monitors and actively adjusts cooling capacity to ensure proper server inlet temperatures. Through the microprocessor controller, visibility into the operation and status of the unit is provided.
- Manageability – Building management system integration
- Send alarms and data points allowing you to manage critical building infrastructure from a single system.
- Network interface – Provides management by connecting the device directly to the network with a dedicated IP address, avoiding the need for a proxy such as a server. Management is available via Web browser, Telnet or SSH. Notification features inform you of problems as they occur.
- Microprocessor controller – Provides proactive control and real-time monitoring via a four-line, eighty character, alphanumeric display.
Popular SP Models Include:
MRA0221I – Split Unit Outdoor Condensing Unit 6kW 208/230/1/160
MRA0611D – Split Unit Outdoor Condensing Units 12kW 208/230/3/60
UCF0341I– Split Unit Ceiling Mount Evaporator 6kW 208/230/1/60
UCFD481I-Split Unit Ceiling Mount Evaporator 12kW 208/230/1/60