The Vertiv Liebert Fin/Tube Outdoor Condenser, 17.5-210kW, is an easy-to-install and service air-cooled condenser for outdoor heat rejection and are precisely matched to the requirements of Liebert data center cooling and fluid chiller systems.
Liebert Fin/Tube Outdoor Condenser Features
- Durable construction with a corrosion-resistant aluminum cabinet, copper-tube aluminum-fin coil, and galvanized steel internal frame
- Low-profile, direct-drive, propeller fan type air-cooled condensers
- Liebert Quiet-Line outdoor condensers operate at less than 57 dBA (decibel-audio)
- Liebert TCDV Condensers use variable frequency drives
- Delivered fully wired, piped and tested.
- Designed for use with dual refrigeration circuit cooling systems, including those with digital scroll compressors
- Energy savings through variable frequency drives
- Operate at outdoor temperatures as low as -20°F (-28.9°C)
- Meet the strictest municipal noise codes
- Allows faster and efficient plan approval and building inspection with CSA agency approval.