The Vertiv Liebert Chilled Water Air Handler provides high efficiency with elevated water loop temperatures and waterside or airside economizers. The Chilled Water Air Handler unit is the industry’s most advanced chilled water cooling system, providing you with maximum thermal control in your data center. These units maintain conditions at a wide range of return air temperatures and are easy to commission and service.
The Chilled Water Air Handler Unit can deliver higher-than-average temperatures (65-70°F), with industry-leading efficiency through the use of water- or air-side economization and high-efficiency EC fans. Maintenance can be performed easily and quickly, as a result of features such as full-coil cleaning access, front access to V-Bank filters and single side-piping.
These Air Handlers can be used with wireless rack sensors and the Liebert iCOM-S™ system control to ensure that all system components are optimized for efficiency and availability. Liebert iCOM control algorithms continuously process readings from the rack inlet sensors to ensure optimal air flow through the system while supply air sensors are used to control the unit cooling capacity. Dampers or exhaust fans are automatically adjusted by the Liebert iCOM unit control, which also harmonizes the operation of multiple air handling units to eliminate conflicts in temperature, airflow and humidity.
Liebert Chilled Water Air Handler Benefits
- Very efficient with elevated water loop temperatures and waterside or airside economizers
- Can deliver higher-than-average temperatures (65-70°F) and maintains conditions at a wide range of return air temperatures
- Easy to commission and service for reduced installation and maintenance costs
- Maintenance can be performed easily and quickly
Liebert Chilled Water Air Handler Features
- Multiple economization options
- Variable speed EC fans
- Self-optimizing controls for more consistent unit supply air temperature and minimized swings across component ranges
- Multi-unit teamwork controls modes
- Simplified access to real-time data and trending
- Quick diagnostics of potential critical events
- Full coil cleaning access and single-side piping
- Multi-section design speeds installation
For more information about Vertiv Liebert Cooling systems,
call 800-876-9373 or email email@example.com.