The Vertiv Liebert Mini-Mate, Ceiling-Mounted Variable Capacity Cooling, 3, 4 and 5-ton (10.5, 14 & 17.5kW) variable capacity, is an efficient and reliable ceiling-mounted precision cooling system for edge computing and other small IT spaces. It reduces costs and increases IT protection through a high-efficiency variable capacity design, fast installation, lower maintenance requirements and built-in remote monitoring and management.
Available as an air-cooled split system, the Liebert Mini-Mate is designed to operate 24×7 for over 10 years. In addition, it provides the maximum efficiency and scalability needed in small IT spaces through direct-drive variable speed fans and variable capacity compressors. The Liebert Mini-Mate comes with advanced Liebert iCOM™ controls for multi-unit teamwork and automated protection routines. In addition, remote monitoring, management and alarm troubleshooting are available through an integrated iCOM CMS Monitoring and Control System, which operates as a mobile app, on secure desktops and via building management systems.
The Liebert Mini-Mate simplifies installation and maintenance. It can be accessed for maintenance from the front, and its single-side access reduces ceiling space requirements, compared to systems which require two-sided access. It also can be installed in side, back and down airflow configurations, making it highly adaptable to locations with space limitations. It also uses no belts and has fewer moving parts than alternative systems, significantly reducing the need for repair and replacement.
Liebert Mini-Mate Ceiling-Mounted Variable Capacity Cooling Features
- Direct-drive variable speed fans
- Variable capacity compressor
- Ceiling-mounted, zero footprint
- Single-sided maintenance access reduces ceiling space requirements
- Side, back and down airflow configurations
- Installation inside IT room or outside the space for physical security of the IT space and round-the-clock accessibility of the cooling unit
- No drive belts and fewer moving parts than alternative systems
- No need for inefficient hot-gas bypass – no manual capacity adjustment required
Liebert Mini-Mate Ceiling-Mounted Variable Capacity Cooling Specifications
|Models||Total Nominal Capacity kBtuh [kW]||Net Sensible Capacity kBtuh [kW]||Nominal Airflow [CFM]||Height (in)||Width (in)||Depth (in)||Weight (lbs)|
|MT060||59 [17.5]||54.6 ||2750||24||52 13/16||46.5||498|