The ABB Micro-BDFB/BDCBB serves as a secondary power distribution center for -48 V DC power delivered from a battery plant to the load equipment. The configuration is versatile with fuse or circuit breakers options, single or dual (A/B) load bus, and 600A carrying capacity per panel. A digital meter monitors voltage and current of each load bus.
Note: GE Critical Power is now part of ABB
Documentation: Spec Sheet / Brochure
ABB Micro-BDFB/BDCBB Features
- Ideal for customer premise power applications
- Digital meter interface
- Small rack configuration – 600 Amp capacity panels in a compact 4 RU size
- Small power distribution from battery plant to load equipment
ABB Micro-BDFB/BDCBB Distribution protector options include:
- 6 position GMT bullet fuseholder
- 6 position 0-125A TPS/TLS fuseholder
- 14 position 0-250A circuit breakers for 19” wide panels
- 22 position 0-250A circuit breakers for 23” wide panels
For more information about the ABB Micro-BDCBB Battery Distribution Circuit Breaker Bay,
call 800-876-9373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.