ABB GE Critical Power Infinity D DC Power System
Dual Voltage, Stand Alone Modular Power System
The ABB GE Critical Power Infinity D DC Power system is a build as you grown modular power plant that supports dual voltage (+24V/- 48V) operation through the use of a comprehensive range of advanced rectifiers and DC/DC converters. Primary voltage is supported by rectifiers and battery reserve, while secondary voltage is supported by DC/DC converter modules. Primary voltage can be -48V or +24V.
The Infinity D DC Power System is comprised of a group of small power plants stacked to build a more robust system. Each 200A module can act as a stand alone power system and can be stacked to as many as 8 modules. The Infinity D power modules can be added in the field while the system is live. Easy to deploy and modify without compromising the load, the Infinity D Power System is perfect for applications where quick and easy deployment is critical.
The Infinity D Power System has primary voltage capacity for +24V and -48V power up to 1,600A; secondary voltage capacity is up to 300A per expansion.
ABB GE Critical Power Infinity D DC Power System Benefits
- Modular DC power system enables low initial investment with future expansion potential
- -48V up to 1,600A (87KW) or +24V up to 1,600A (43KW)
- DC Power Plant with 24V and 48V DC dual voltage flexibility
- High-availability wireless telecom applications
- Telecom service providers and OEMs
- Efficiency approaching 97%
For in-depth specifications, see the Spec Sheet / Brochure.