The ABB Infinity M HC, DC power system, can be configured as a +24V or -48V single voltage power system or as a “dual voltage” power system that supports rectifiers and converters. The primary voltage is supported by +24V or -48V rectifiers and battery reserve, while secondary voltage is supported by DC-DC converters. The primary voltage capacity is 2,100A at 24V and up to 2,100A at 48V.
When equipped, secondary voltage capacity is up to 600A per horizontal panel. The high capacity Infinity M can range from 1,200 to 2,100amp in single bay which can be expanded with a supplemental bay for total system capacity of 4,200 amps. Infinity M HC systems may be equipped in a 7ft framework, a half height (42”) frame for mounting on battery stands, or supplied frameless for field install applications.
Note: GE Critical Power is now part of ABB
ABB Infinity M HC Features
- ECO Priority Source ready
- Dual Voltage power system with ultimate flexibility
- -48V up to 1,200A (65KW) or +24V up to 1,600A (44KW)
- Secondary voltage up to 600A
- High availability wireless telecom applications
- Telecom service providers
- Efficiency approaching 97%
For more in-depth specifications, see the Spec Sheet / Brochure.
For more information about the ABB Infinity M HC DC Power System,
call 800-876-9373 or email email@example.com.