Emerson NetSure 211
Vertiv NetSure 200 Series
The Emerson NetSure 211 is especially designed for all types of access applications in both fixed and wireless access networks, offering unmatched site installation flexibility. The NetSure 211 Series, a compact -48 volt 120 A DC power solution, features an advanced control unit, up to (6) positions for 1000 W high-efficiency eSure rectifiers, and integrated distribution options and combines them with an advanced Ethernet-accessible controller. Engineered for mini power applications, the system is available in two models. Both models feature centralized control, flexible distribution and high power density for a range of DC applications.
The 1RU model allows for up to three 1000-watt 48 VDC rectifiers for a total of 3000 watts of power conversion in 23″ and up to 2000 watts in a 19″ configuration. The units provide single AC feeds for 120 VAC or 220/240 VAC inputs.
The 2RU model allows for up to six 1000-watt 48 VDC rectifiers for a total of 6000 watts of power conversion in 23″ and up to 4000 watts in a 19″ configuration. Dual AC feeds are available for 120 VAC or 220/240 VAC inputs.
Please note: Emerson is now Vertiv
Emerson NetSure 211 Features
- Supports Ethernet, SNMP, and RS232 communication interfaces – enables remote control and monitoring
- NetSure rectifiers are designed to operate from -40C to +75C, providing 600W output to 65C – suitable for harsh environmental conditions
- Extremely wide AC voltage range window – 85VAC to 300VAC
- Several distribution configuration options – battery disconnect breakers, load breakers, and GMT fuses up to 15A to meet application needs
- Designed for NEBS Level 3 compliance and UL listed – to meet industry standards
- Monitoring and battery test and charge functions – advanced battery management features and AC service monitoring
- Configuration file capability – minimizes installation time and allows planned network conformity
This highly flexible DC power system, featuring efficiency levels greater than 92%, is available in 1RU or 2RU integrated distribution shelves. These alternatives are optimal for rack-mounting in any building, shelter or cabinet installation.
Emerson NetSure 211 Specifications
|Power Capacity||Current Capacity||Output Voltage, Nominal||Input Voltage, Nominal||Height||Width||Depth||Weight|
|0.5 – 6 kW||40 – 120 A||-48V DC||Single phase: 120 VAC, 208 VAC to 240 VAC||1.75 up to 5.25 in.||19 or 23 in.||12.4 in.||up to 39 lbs.|
For more in-depth specifications, see the product sheet.