Emerson NetSure 801
Vertiv NetSure 800 Series
The modular Emerson NetSure 801 power system with 5800 watt rectifiers provides up to 16,800 amps of power for -48 volt systems. The basic components of the system include 2640 amp power bays that house the rectifiers and MCA chassis, and 6000 amp distribution bays. The cabled architecture allows the placement of the bays anywhere the user desires without regard to any specific order. This also makes it more user-friendly in applications where existing obstacles, such as support columns, need to be accommodated. The total plant size is defined by the maximum capacity of the Main Battery Termination Bars (MBTB). The NetSure 801 system is ideal for wireline, wireless and data center applications such as switch sites, co-location, MTSO and data processing centers.
Please note: Emerson is now Vertiv
Emerson NetSure 801 Features:
- Modular design – simple to install and operate; allows incremental cost-effective system growth
- Single point adjustment – no tools required to change setting and make adjustments; MCA controls up to 168 rectifiers
- LMS1000 monitoring with a single plug in card – includes SNMP and Web interface
- Remote access – options allow users to view, control and interact with the system using an Ethernet (Telnet, web pages, SNMP or TL1), modem or RS232
- Plug’n’play – add rectifiers without changing the settings and making adjustments; no system interruption
- High density – compact design takes up less floor space; houses (24) 5800 watt rectifiers per bay, distribution bays are rated for 6000 amps in continuous operation.
- Efficiency – industry leading 3-phase rectifier; 93% peak, 92.6% at full load
- Cabled plant – offers unlimited configuration options
- PowerShare – allows the reuse of existing equipment with NetSure 801
- Safety compliance – NEBS Level 3 compliance (pending 3rd party testing); UL Listed to UL subject 1801
The NetSure 801 power system is designed to operate in conjunction with existing equipment. Leverage our patented PowerShare technology to deploy a true hybrid power plant by reusing existing power and/or distribution. Alarming and telemetry are centralized within the NetSure 801 providing a single point of contact. PowerShare offers significant cost savings through the reuse of existing equipment already onsite.
Emerson NetSure 801 Specifications
|Models||Power Capacity||Current Capacity||Output Voltage, Nominal||Input Voltage, Nominal||Height||Width||Depth|
|NetSure 801||1 GW||20,000 A||48 VDC||480 VAC, three phase||7′||24.5″||30″|
For more in-depth information, see the NetSure 801 data sheet.