GE Slimline SPS 24V
The Slimline Power System provides advanced controller features in a compact, cost-efficient footprint. The GE SPS 24V shelf is 1.75” high, 10.3” deep and mounts in 19-inch or 23-inch wide frames, with two power slots for rectifiers and distribution. The Pulsar Edge controller has Ethernet connectivity to facilitate remote network management to monitor and control rectifiers, batteries, and distribution. SPS is a reliable DC power solution where system height and depth are restricted.
GE Slimline SPS 24V Features and Benefits
- Customer premise power for converged networks
- Large plant features in a small plant package
- 1000 Watts / 40 Amps single shelf capacity in 1RU
- 10.3 inches (264mm) depth is ideal where space is restricted
- Greater than 90% efficiency
- Simplified deployment
- Proven field performance
- Hardened for extreme environments
- Industry leading controller features
- Ethernet interface for remote access
- Centralized network management
- Engineered to reduce installation time
GE Slimline SPS 24V Shelf Options
The Slimline Power System product line provides several shelf options equipped with Ethernet, alarm inputs/outputs, and 1-Wire™ connection for battery voltage and temperature monitoring. Shelves can be deployed in parallel to increase output capacity. The shelf configurations hold up to two 500 Watt rectifier modules and include an integrated distribution module with GMT fuse positions, and low-voltage battery disconnect circuit.
This hardened rectifier is a single phase, hot pluggable, fan cooled rectifier that provides up to 500 Watts of high availability DC power. The constant output power characteristics, extended temperature range, universal AC input, and compact size are key attributes that make this rectifier the right choice for your power needs. Pulsar Edge Controller SPS features the Pulsar Edge controller delivering large system intelligence in a small system form factor. Ethernet connectivity with SNMP facilitates remote network management.