GE Infinity M DC Power System
Dual Voltage, Rack Mounted Power System
The GE Infinity M DC Power system is a modular power plant with robust distribution that supports dual voltage (+24V/- 48V) operation through the use of a comprehensive range of advanced rectifiers and DC/DC converters. Primary voltage is supported by rectifiers and battery reserve, while secondary voltage is supported by DC/DC converter modules. Primary voltage can be -48V or +24V. The Infinity M Power System has primary voltage capacity for +24V and -48V power up to 1,600A; secondary voltage capacity is up to 300A per expansion module.
The Infinity M DC Power System offers up to 65 breaker positions making it ideal for most telecommunications applications. With rectifier shelves that can accept either 148V or +24V rectifiers, the Infinity M is highly configurable and customizable to meet a variety of requirements.
Documentation: Spec Sheet / Brochure
GE Infinity M DC Power System – Dual Voltage, Rack Mounted Power System
- ECO Priority Source ready
- Dual Voltage power system with ultimate flexibility
- -48V up to 1,200A (65KW) or +24V up to 1,600A (44KW)
- Secondary voltage up to 600A
- High availability wireless telecom applications
- Telecom service providers
- Efficiency approaching 97%