Alpha AMPS HP2 Modular Inverter System
The Alpha AMPS HP2 Modular Inverter is a high-performance AC power system offering Telecom grade reliability, 94% efficiency and high power density. The AMPS HP2 features hot swappable 2.5kVA/ 2.0kW inverter modules and optional 2.4kW rectifier modules that combine to create a highly reliable inverter system utilizing -48Vdc battery bus. Each inverter module can utilize either AC or DC sources or both, eliminating the need for a static transfer switch. Transfer between sources is 100% seamless.
Alpha, an EnerSys company, offers a CXC-HP controller with it’s integrated Ethernet/SNMP interface monitors and manages the complete system through a web based GUI and local LCD touch screen. The controller also features email notification via TCP/IP, user definable alarms and data logging, flexible battery management features, and smart peripheral monitoring features.
The AMPS HP2 is scalable and meets your current and future power needs by allowing you to purchase only the power modules you need and add as required. Front access and user-friendly connections make the system easy to install, easy to service and easy to upgrade. Alpha’s warranty and comprehensive support network for ordering spare modules make AMPS HP2 a smart and dependable investment decision.
Alpha AMPS HP2 Modular Inverter Features
- Innovative, inverter system for critical facilities and Telecom applications
- Single, dual and three phase configurations with up to 75kVA/60kW capacity
- ‘HP’ technology engineered to deliver high efficiency, high system reliability and low total cost of ownership
- 94% efficiency, 15 year design life and module MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) greater than 200,000 hours results for class-leading TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
- Intelligent system controller with integrated SNMP for local and remote management of AC power modules, optional rectifier modules, batteries and other peripherals
- Small footprint system in a single 19″ box bay rack, freeing up valuable rack and floor space
- Optional 2.4kW rectifier modules convert the AMPS into a modular, standalone, high-reliability UPS
Alpha AMPS HP2 Modular Inverter Specifications
|AMPS HP2 1-10||AMPS HP2 2-20||AMPS HP2 3-30||AMPS HP2 2-40||AMPS HP2 3-75|
|Max Capacity||10kVA/8kW||20kVA/16kW||30kVA/24kW||40kVA/32kW||75kVA/60kW or 68kVA/54kW (N+1)|
|AC Input Voltage||120VAC Single Phase (2 Wire +G)||120/208VAC 2-pole OR 120/240VAC Split Phase (3 Wire +G)||120/208VAC 3 Phase (4 Wire +G)||120/208VAC 2-pole OR 120/240VAC Split Phase (3 Wire +G)||120/208VAC 3 Phase (4 Wire +G)|
|Efficiency||95% AC to AC, 91% DC to AC|
|Operating Temp. (full load)||-4 to 104°F|
|Dimensions (in)||15.75H x 19W x 23.6D||19.25H x 19W x 23.6D||22.75H x 19W x 23.6D||83.4H x 24W x 28D||83.4H x 24W x 28D|
|Weight||112 lbs.||128 lbs||144 lbs.||600 lbs.||700 lbs.|
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.