GE Power Express Class 2 Distribution
GE Power Express Class 2 Distribution Shelf
The Power Express Class 2 Distribution is a 1RU shelf that provides 32 100VA limited circuits for safe powering of remote loads for your Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) and small cell networks. NEC Class 2 rating allows for power cabling to be deployed in a data cable raceway instead of conduit thus reducing labor time and increasing speed to market.
Each shelf is designed to support an alarm card for stand-alone deployment and can be uplinked over the RD-485 data bus through the RJ-45 connection on the rear of the shelf. This uplink allows each shelf to interface a GE Pulsar Plus controller (commonly used in our Infinity Power Systems) allowing local access, alarming and control of each circuit in every shelf as well as remote interface over the controller LAN connection.
GE Power Express Class 2 Distribution Features & Benefits
- Delivers NEC Class 2 Circuit
- 1U height, minimized depth
- Four 8-port modules per shelf
- Uplink to Pulsar Plus Controller
- Fast and easy circuit terminations speed deployment
- Replace modules without re-wiring the shelf
- Simple push button operation
CP Shelf DC-DC Converter Solution
The CP DC-DC converter shelf can be used to extend the reach of Class 2 power circuits by taking the battery plant voltage and regulating it to -57Vdc. By maintaining the voltage at -57Vdc, the effective reach is doubled when compared to the voltage under discharge conditions.
Power Express Remote Combiner
A single Class 2 circuit can only support 100VA to the Load. When loads require more than 100VA it is advantageous to be able to combine multiple circuits. A combiner is necessary in order to preserve the 100VA safety focused integrity of the Class 2 circuit. The Power Express Remote combiner can bundle up to eight Class 2 power circuits to deliver a reliable bulk -48Vdc power to any load larger than 100VA without compromise to safety or reliability of your DAS network.
GE Power Express Class 2 Distribution Advantages
• Compact 1RU design
• Safe cost effective remote powering
• Extended reach capabilities with -57V boost
• Quick and reliable wiring connectivity
• Operate on individual circuits for maintenance
• Access to advance controller features