Vertiv NetSure 702
Formerly Emerson NetSure 700 Series
The modular Vertiv NetSure 702 power system with 3200 watt rectifiers provides up to 10,000 amps of power for -48 volt systems. The main component of the system is the 2000 amp power bay which houses the rectifiers and MCA chassis. The NetSure 702 power system contains a powerful, microprocessor-based meter, control and alarm system capable of monitoring and controlling up to 168 rectifiers.
Vertiv NetSure 702 Features:
- High efficiency – approaching 97%, eSure rectifiers reduce power consumption for lower operating costs.
- Modular design – simple to install and operate; allows incremental cost-effective system growth
- Single point adjustment – no tools required to change settings and make adjustments; MCA controls up to 168 rectifiers
- LMS1000 monitoring with a single plug in card
- Remote access – options allow users to view, control and interact with the system using an Ethernet (Telnet, web pages, SNMP or TL1), modem or RS 232
- Plug’n’play – add rectifiers without changing the settings and making adjustments; no system interruption
- High density – compact design takes up less floor space; houses (36) 3200 watt rectifiers per bay
- Cabled plant – offers unlimited configuration options
- PowerShare – allows the reuse of existing equipment with NetSure 702
- Safety compliance – UL Listed to UL subject 1950
The NetSure 702 power system is designed to operate in conjunction with existing equipment. Leverage our patented PowerShare technology to deploy a true hybrid power plant by reusing existing power and/or distribution. Alarming and telemetry are centralized within the NetSure 702 providing a single point of contact. PowerShare offers significant cost savings through the reuse of existing equipment already on site.
Vertiv NetSure 702 Specifications
|Models||Power Capacity||Current Capacity||Output Voltage, Nominal||Input Voltage, Nominal||Height||Width||Depth||Weight|
|NetSure 702||500 kW||10000 A||-48V DC||208 to 240V AC||84 in.||23 in. mounting||18 in.||500 lbs.|
For more in-depth specifications, see the NetSure 702 brochure.