Vertiv NetSure 710
Formerly Emerson NetSure 710
The modular Vertiv NetSure 710 power system with 3000 watt rectifiers and 1500 watt DC to DC converters provides up to 2000 amps of current for +24 volt systems with up to 500 amps at –48 volts. The NetSure 710 system is ideal for wireless applications such as cell sites, co-location, huts and large vaults or enclosures.
The basic components of the power system include the ACU+ control unit, module mounting shelf assemblies which house the rectifiers and converters, and a modular distribution cabinet. The NetSure 710 power system contains a powerful, microprocessor-based control system capable of monitoring and controlling up to 32 rectifiers and converters. The ACU+ controller provides a 4×16-character alphanumeric display, which can be activated at the touch of a keypad. Each shelf can accommodate up to eight plug’n’play rectifiers or a combination of up to eight rectifiers and converters (max of four converters per shelf), which are controlled by the ACU+. Additional shelves can be added as load requirements increase.
Vertiv NetSure 710 Benefits
- Modular Design — simple to install and operate; allows incremental cost-effective system growth
- Advanced Controller — offers battery management, AC service monitoring, site monitoring and configuration management
- Remote Access — options allow users to view, control and interact with the system using an Ethernet interface
- Plug’n’Play — add rectifiers and converters without changing the settings and making adjustments; no system interruption
- Front Accessible — allows for easy installation, additions and maintenance
- High Density — compact design takes up less floor space; houses eight 3000 watt rectifiers or a combination of rectifiers and up to four 1500 watt converters per shelf
- Constant Power — delivers more current at lower voltages to meet load or recharge demand
- Safety Compliance — NEBS Level 3 certified; UL Listed to UL subject 1801
The R24-2500 rectifier is ideal for this model.
Vertiv NetSure 710 Specifications
|Models||Power Capacity||Current Capacity||Output Voltage, Nominal||Input Voltage, Nominal||Height||Width||Depth||Weight|
|NetSure 710||50 kW||2000 A||+24 VDC||208 VAC to 240 VAC||84 in. standard||23 in. Mounting||20.1 in.||200 lbs. to 650 lbs.|
Input Voltage, Operational: 180 VAC to 264 VAC
Input Connections: Terminal Blocks
Output Voltage, Operational: 21.0 VDC to 28.5 VDC
Output Capacity: Rectifier: 3000 W, Converter: 1500 W, Shelf: 24 kW @ 24 VDC, 6 kW @ 48 VDC, System: 50 kW @ 24 VDC, 24 kW @ 48 VDC
Peak Efficiency: 93.5%
For more in-depth information, see the NetSure 710 brochure.