Vertiv NetSure 721 with 400VDC Input
Formerly Emerson NetSure 721
The Vertiv NetSure 721 with 400VDC Input reduces copper distribution cost and provides the flexibility to use existing -48 VDC equipment. The basic components of the power system include the ACU+ control unit, DC to DC converter shelf assemblies and a modular distribution cabinet.
The NetSure 7100 power system contains a powerful, micro-processor-based control system capable of monitoring and controlling up to 60 C400/48-3500e converters. The ACU+ controller provides a 4×16-character alphanumeric display, which can be activated at the touch of a keypad. Each shelf can accommodate up to six plug’n’play C400/48-3500e converters, which are controlled by the ACU+. Additional shelves can be added as load requirements increase. The NetSure 7100 with 400 VDC input can be expanded to up to three distribution bays for a total capacity of 4000 amps and up to twelve distribution panels. Each NetSure 7100 distribution cabinet is modular by row and position.
Vertiv NetSure 721 with 400VDC Input Features
- High Efficiency Over 97% — reduces power consumption for lower operating cost
- 3500 W Converter — designed to operate from nominal 400 VDC source to provide -48 VDC load power
- Advanced Controller — offers battery management, site monitoring and configuration management
- Remote Access — options allow users to view, control and interact with the system using an Ethernet interface
- Plug and Play — add modular converters without changing the settings and making adjustments; no system interruption
- Front Accessible — allows for easy installation, additions and maintenance
- Wide Input Voltage Range — for operation during battery discharge down to 260 VDC
Vertiv NetSure 721 with 400VDC Input Specifications
|Models||Power Capacity||Current Capacity||Output Voltage, Nominal||Input Voltage, Nominal||Height||Width||Depth||Weight|
|NetSure 721 with 400VDC Input||200 kW||4000 A||-48 VDC||380 VDC||84 in. std||23 in. Mounting||20.1 in.||200 lbs. to 650 lbs.|