Vertiv NetSure 802
Formerly Emerson NetSure 800 Series
The Vertiv NetSure 802 (formerly LPS) utilizes a highly integrated revolutionary design to pack unparalleled capacity and features into a small footprint. The NetSure 802 is a -48VDC digital power plant that operates with 200 amp rectifiers powered from 480VAC or 208VAC.
Each bay provides power conversion and distribution – up to ten rectifiers (2000 amps total) along with 2400 amps of distribution. Adding additional bays creates larger plants up to 16,000 amps. The expanded NetSure 802 Series introduces separate, stand-alone power and distribution bays complementing the system’s compact combination bays and integrating easily with existing AC infrastructure.
Vertiv NetSure 802 Features
- NEBS Level 3 certified
- Single frame design provides power conversion, distribution, control and monitoring in a small footprint
- Patented, laminated internal bus work improves AC and DC cable routing options
- Modular distribution design includes built-in automatic monitoring for all distribution devices
- Integrated internal DC bus eliminates costly overhead busses and eases plant expansion
- Integrated LMS1000 design features a distributed I/O architecture, an internet port and web page to simplify monitoring of internal/external equipment
- Controller backplane accepts plug-in alarm cards and LMS I/O cards
- Optional integrated AC Power Distribution Service Cabinet (PDSC) for protected bulk AC service feeds with 22 or 65 kAIC breakers
- TCP/IP, SNMP, Ethernet, modem, and RS232 compatible
- Supports distributed and bulk plant architectures
The NetSure 802 provides a space savings of nearly 30% over conventional switch-mode power plants without sacrificing the overall cable management of the plant. The platform integrates AC distribution (PDSC), battery disconnects, and comprehensive LMS1000 monitoring capabilities into the DC system seamlessly with a depth of features never before seen in the industry.
Vertiv NetSure 802 Specifications
|Models||Power Capacity||Current Capacity||Output Voltage, Nominal||Input Voltage, Nominal||System Type||Height||Width||Depth||Weight|
|NetSure 802 DC Power System||1 GW||20,000 A||48 VDC||208 VAC to 480 VAC; three phase||Sistema||7′||24″||30″||995 lbs. with rectifiers|
For more in-depth information, see the NetSure 802 data sheet.