With double-conversion topology for constant power conditioning and up to 93 percent efficiency, the Eaton 9PX3K3UNTF5 model support your overall goal of business continuity. It’s built for scalable deployment, features a graphical LCD for local status updates and integrates with virtualized environments.
Eaton 9PX3K3UNTF5 Features
- Deploys easily as a rackmount or tower unit and can be combined to support all types of configurations
- Works well in harsh electrical environments and critical applications—IT, edge networks, industrial automation, healthcare, K-12 and more—thanks to its online, double conversion topology
- Provides 13 measurements, 25 settings, 15 control functionalities, six points of identification and optional password protection via the graphical LCD display
- Shares power consumption down to the load segment with built-in energy metering, allowing for better understanding of overall power usage and informed decision making on how to manage it
- Includes remote power off (RPO) and remote on/off (ROO) functionality for remote shut down of all connected equipment
Eaton 9PX3K3UNTF5 Specifications:
Voltage: 120/208V Output, 50/60 Hz Bundles
Topology: Double-conversion online
Rating (VA/Watts): 3000/3000
Dimensions: 10.2 inches (6U)H x 17.3 inches W x 28.4 inches D
Weight: 201 lbs
Input Plug: L6-30P
Output Receptacles: (18) 5-20R, (2) L6-20R, (1) L6-30R
For more information on any Eaton 9PX Online Rack/Tower UPS, call 800-876-9373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.