The MiniRaQ Open wall mount rack enclosure, by Eaton, is the ideal vertical wall-mount enclosure for simplified deployments. It’s sturdy, low-profile, open frame vertical design allows for easy one man installation. Capable of supporting up to 400 pounds in a compact footprint, the MiniRaQ provides an edge solution for customers looking for a reliable wall-mount rack enclosure capable of fitting into confined spaces. With 50 percent smaller footprint than competitive solutions, MiniRaQ wall-mount cabinet is ideal for network closets and edge applications.
MiniRaQ Open Features
- 2U dedicated space for patch panel
- Modular design guarantees installation can be performed by one technician, reducing installation costs and time to deploy
- Unsurpassed weight capacity allows up to 400 lbs. of critical equipment to be installed
- Large cable access openings on the top, bottom, and sides of the backplate provide increased cable and conduit routing flexibility
- 50 percent smaller footprint makes the MiniRaQ an ideal solution for network closets and other small, non-traditional applications
- The optional high-velocity, multi-fan module ensures critical networking equipment stays cool
MiniRaQ Open Specifications
(H x W x D), in
|ETN-MRQ100V06||4U side panels and backplate (2.5 inches deep)||19.25 x 19 x 9.75||18 lbs.|
|ETN-MRQ100V08||6U side panels and backplate (2.5 inches deep)||19.25 x 19 x 13.25||20 lbs.|
|ETN-MRQ100V10||8U side panels and backplate (2.5 inches deep)||19.25 x 19 x 16.75||22 lbs.|
|ETN-MRQ100V12||10U side panels and backplate (2.5 inches deep)||19.25 x 19 x 20.25||24 lbs.|
For in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.