The Integrated Power Systems and Services Modular Enclosure, UL Type 12, is an indoor industrial enclosure designed for backup power systems in challenging applications. Mission critical equipment in non-traditional data center space faces an environment where temperature, humidity, dirt and security can be threats to uptime. Modular enclosures protect equipment against the ingress of dust, lint and other debris, as well as dripping and splashing from noncorrosive liquids.
Integrated Power Systems and Services enclosures are easily customizable with interior and exterior fittings and accessories, such as heating/cooling, sensors, and biometric and RFID door handle locks, to meet your requirements. They can be engineered or modified to meet nonstandard specifications.
Integrated Power Systems And Services Modular Enclosure Options
- Custom Dimensions – up to 98” height
- Flexible widths and depths
- Baying kit – securing multiple enclosures together (multi-door)
- Custom door-sill height sub-floor for mounting free-standing devices
- RAL or custom colors available
- Custom door configurations
- Alarm signaling – flashers, sounders, light stack
Integrated Power Systems and Services Modular Enclosure Features
- High-strength, roll-formed steel frame with drop-in hardware for quick, secure and bonded accessory installation
- Removable, bolt-on top, side, bottom and rear panels IP54 and UL Rated Type 12
- 2 sets (4 rails) 19” rack rails for rack-mount UPS applications
- 6U, 12U, 18U, 30U, 42U
- 24”W X 40”D
- Powder coat finish corrosion-resistant – RAL 7035
- Single door, dual access (door front/rear)
- T-handle latch/lock or double-bit latch
- Sealed with formed-in-place foam gasket technology to meet NEMA Type 12 and IP 55 protection ratings
- 4” plinth style fork lift base with anchor blocks in each corner
- Removable sidewall gland plate for conduit entry
- UL, NEMA and IP-rated
- UL and IEC-listed and recognized power system components
- Enclosure systems carry ETL/UL508A certification
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.
For more information about Integrated Power Systems and Services Enclosures,
call 800-876-9373 or email email@example.com.