The E Cabinet, by Great Lakes, is an extensive series of cabinets for use in small to large data center applications. The E Cabinet offers integrated features and optional, quick-install accessories that provide cable management support inside the cabinet. Horseshoe knockouts on all top panels allow overhead cable access. Optional PDU brackets allow button mounting of PDUs. Choose optional 19″ fan trays and/or appropriate top panels and doors to suit the application. Optional cabinet components and access control create a secure solution that deters and delays physical threats
Great Lakes manufactures TAA compliant data racks, cabinets and containment solutions in the USA. Their robotic manufacturing and almost endless options means that they can offer the best fit for most data centers and outdoor applications.
Their cabinet line offers security, configurability and quick deployment. These cabinets can be designed to protect against seismic activity and offer flexible mounting systems, cable management, and air flow technology.
E Cabinet Features
- Flexible Mounting Profile: FMP, holes along the rail for zero-U accessory mounting
- Fully welded frame made with North American steel for superior strength
- Mounting rails support max static weight capacity of 2500 lbs. (1500 UL rating)
- Horseshoe Knockouts: 4″ Knockouts on every top panel allow top panels to be added or removed without interfering with terminated cables
- Cable Bars: Mount VCB and HCBs for front-to-rear and top-to-bottom cable support; use with cinch straps and “D” rings
- Cable Ring Mount along the FMP to support cables
- Vertical Cable Manager: Install as an internal cable manager with door and includes space to mount 1 RMU equipment
- Cable Fingers Mount: 4 or 7″ deep fingers along the FMP to support cables
- Fan Tray: Install at any RMU to alleviate hot spots from equipment
- UL2416, RoHS II
- TAA Compliant
E Cabinet Specifications
Height: 30U to 84U
Width: 24″ to 29″
Depth: 32″ to 39″
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.