The Tripp Lite, by Eaton, SmartRack 6U Wall Mount Mini Rack Enclosure is a low-profile, switch-depth secures and organizes network switches in closets, classrooms and other locations with limited floor space. Accommodates switches and patch panels up to 16.5 inches deep.
The SmartRack 6U Wall Mount network rack is designed to house standard 19-inch rack equipment in network wiring closets and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, this wall mount switch rack has a maximum load capacity of 200 pounds.
The side panels and front door lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The front, top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. The reversible front door can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180° before mounting. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing. The SRW6UDP comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall, or use Tripp Lite’s optional SRCASTER rolling caster kit to make it a mobile rack.
SmartRack 6U Wall Mount Enclosure Features
- Locking steel cabinet vented at sides, front, top and bottom
- Flow-through ventilation keeps equipment cool
- Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 6U of space
- Mounts to wall or rolls on floor (with optional SRCASTER)
- Ships fully assembled for quick installation
- Side panels and front door lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
- 5-year limited warranty