Eaton RS Enclosure for Servers
Designed to organize, protect and manage critical IT applications, the Eaton RS Enclosure for Servers Enclosure configuration features customizable and tool-less mounting options to accommodate power equipment, including UPSs and ePDUs, for environments ranging from small IT closets to MTDCs. The RS server configuration is available in black and white, features high-flow doors for maximum airflow, and provides a wide array of cable management options.
Eaton RS Enclosure for Servers Features
- Seamless integration and multiple mounting options for ePDU rack power distribution units.
- Includes best-in-class features for simple installation and configuration including, leveling feet; casters; an adjustable base plate in rear for cable pass through; flush-mounted solid side panels; full-front door that features a 77% open perforation pattern with a contoured profile for maximum airflow and surface area; and 19-inch tool-less adjustable rails.
- Extensive cable options including vertical and horizontal cable managers, and overhead trough options.
- For managing airflow effectively, optional air dams, blanking panels and other tool-less accessories are available.
Eaton’s RS Enclosure supports a range of power management products to serve essential IT operations, including:
- Organize: Eaton platform provides best-in-class power management capabilities for data centers and colocation facilities
- Protect: Eaton’s ENERGY STAR® qualified 9PX UPS maximizes the availability of IT systems
- Manage: Eaton Intelligent Power Manager software enables remote monitoring and management of power infrastructure from a single interface
Eaton RS Enclosures for Servers Specifications
|U Height||42, 45, 48 or 52|
|Width||23.6”/600 mm , 31.5”/800 mm|
|Depth||39.37″/1000 mm, 43.31″/1100 mm, 47.24″/1200 mm|
|Weight Capacity – Static Load||3000 lbs/1361 kg|
|Color||Black (B) or white (W)|