Eaton RS Enclosures for Network Configuration
The Eaton RS Enclosure for Network Configuration includes a tool-less configuration, power-optimized design, and extensive cable and airflow management solutions to manage medium-to-high density requirements. You can easily install Eaton cable fingers and Flextray without using any tools to help manage your networking cables.
Eaton RS Enclosures for Network Configuration Features
- For managing airflow effectively, optional air dams, blanking panels and other tool-less accessories are available.
- Includes best-in-class features for simple installation and configuration including, leveling feet; casters; an adjustable base plate in rear for cable pass through; flush-mounted solid side panels; full-front door that features a 77% open perforation pattern with a contoured profile for maximum airflow and surface area; and 19-inch tool-less adjustable rails.
- Ideal for applications with medium-to-high density cabling.
- Cable managers are installed in the front and rear of the enclosure.
Eaton’s RS Enclosure supports a range of power management products to serve essential IT operations, including:
- Organize: Eaton platform provides best-in-class power management capabilities for data centers and colocation facilities
- Protect: Eaton’s ENERGY STAR® qualified 9PX UPS maximizes the availability of IT systems
- Manage: Eaton Intelligent Power Manager™ software enables remote monitoring and management of power infrastructure from a single interface
Eaton RS Enclosures for Network Configuration Specifications
|U Height||42, 45 or 48|
|Width||23.6”/600 mm , 31.5”/800 mm|
|Depth||39.37″/1000 mm, 43.31″/1100 mm, 47.24″/1200 mm|
|Weight Capacity – Static Load||3002 lbs/1361 kg|
|Color||Black (B) or white (W)|