Series 700F Power Processor
The Series 700F Power Processor, 10kVA – 150kVA, by Controlled Power, is a front access, tap switching, power conditioning voltage regulator which features a small footprint, high efficiency design, triple-shielded isolation transformer, tight output voltage regulation to ± 3%, and optional power quality monitoring. Digital processing provides fast, accurate regulation within one cycle, without over- or under-shoot. With a unique front access cabinet design, left, right, and rear access are not required for system installation, operation or service.
The Series 700F has been shake-table tested and meets seismic standards which satisfy the California Office of Statewide Health Planning (OSHPD) requirements, as well as CBC 2013 and IBC 2015 standards. The verification testing required is recognized and accepted by most of the U.S., as well as other countries, and not exclusive to the hospital market. Seismic-rated Series 700F models are available with an input nominal voltage of 208VAC, 240VAC, or 480VAC and are provided on floor-mounting channels.
Series 700F Power Processor Features
- Front access only, all installation, operation, maintenance, and testing can occur from the front of the unit, no side or rear access required
- 7-tap, microprocessor-controlled for tight voltage regulation, accuracy, and stability.
- Precisely maintains correct voltage to ± 3% within 1 cycle, and maintains regulation during extended brownouts
- Extended input regulation range options including +10%, -40%; +15%, -25%; and +20%, -30%
- Low output impedance transformer minimizes voltage distortion and sags commonly associated with high surge currents
- Triple-shielded isolation transformer provides a noise-free ground, attenuates voltage spikes and transients, and re-establishes the N-G bond
- Optional internal manual bypass option maintains system isolation, voltage transformation, and power conditioning
- Superior compatibility with dynamic loads
- Increased surge capability, without the need for automatic bypassing, provides full-time power conditioning
- High-efficiency design results in lower operating cost
- Up to two optional 15A – 250A output circuit breakers, or one optional 300A – 500A output circuit breaker, model dependent
- Optional input and/or output meter with power quality monitoring and remote network communications
Series 700F Power Processor Specifications
- Input Operating Voltage Range: +10%, – 20% from nominal (Extended regulation range options available.)
- Input Frequency: 60 Hz, ± 3%
- Input Power Factor: > .99 PF with resistive load
- Reflected Harmonics: Triplen harmonics are not reflected to the utility under non-linear loads
- Output Line Voltage Regulation: ± 3% from nominal
- Response Time: < 1/2 cycle
- Correction Time: 1 cycle
- Load Regulation: 2.5% typical, no load to full load
- Overload Rating: 200% for 10 seconds; 1000% for 1 cycle
- Common Mode Noise Attenuation: 146dB
- Transverse Mode: 3 dB down at 1kHz; 40 dB down per decade to below 50 dB with a resistive load
- Transient Voltage Suppression: Meets ANSI C62.41 Category B-3
- Efficiency: 96% – 97% typical, model and load dependent
- UL 1012 Listed, C-UL Listed to CSA C22.2, No. 107.1-01
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.
Three Phase Sizes: 10kVA, 15kVA, 25kVA, 30kVA, 50kVA, 75kVA, 100kVA, 125kVA, 150kVA