Series 800PI Industrial Power Purifier
Series 800PI Industrial Power Purifier, 500VA – 25kVA, part of Controlled Power Company’s line of Power Conditioning Voltage Regulators, is a self-regulating, constant voltage transformer. It provides isolation and protects against fluctuating voltages, brownouts, line noise, and short-duration power outages.
The Industrial Power Purifier’s power conditioning properties enable it to attenuate voltage spikes and reduce harmonic input current to less than 5% THD. This product is ideal for any electrical environment, but is especially valuable in industrial applications where high-power equipment can interfere with vulnerable electronic controls.
Series 800PI Industrial Power Purifier Features
- State-of-the-art constant voltage transformer protects sensitive electronic equipment against all power line disturbances, line noise, and transients
- Provides “ride-through” capability for up to (1) full cycle
- Acts as a large filter to reduce reflected harmonics
- Solves most power related problems, thereby protecting and enhancing the performance of critical equipment
- Variable Range Regulation (VRR) – Input operating voltage range increases as an inverse function of load
- Tight output voltage regulation
- NEMA1, NEMA2, and NEMA 3R enclosures available
800PI Industrial Power Purifier Specifications
- Input Operating Voltage Range: +10%, -20% at full load; down to -40% from nominal at 50% load
- Output Voltage Regulation: ± 2% typical, ± 3% maximum
- Load Regulation: Typically better than ± 2.5%
- Equal kVA = kW
- Input Current THD: <5%
- Common Mode Noise Attenuation: 140dB
- Transverse Mode Noise Attenuation: 120dB
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +40°C
- Efficiency: 90-92% at full load
- Safety Listing: UL 1012
For more in-depth Specifications, see the data sheet.
Single Phase Sizes: 500VA, 750VA, 1kVA, 1.5kVA, 2.0kVA, 2.5kVA, 3.0kVA, 5.0kVA, 8.0kVA, 10kVA, 15kVA, 20kVA, 25kVA