Eaton SRT Power Conditioner
Protect your plant from costly voltage sags by installing the Eaton SRT Power Conditioner. The SRT (Sag Ride Through) is the first power conditioner to incorporate new technology that corrects voltage sags and maintains uptime and productivity. It requires no in-depth engineering study to select the appropriate model and no maintenance. Normally, a critical load profile and metering data review for site min/max load sag susceptibility is all that is required to select an SRT model.
Eaton SRT Power Conditioner Features
- Typically pays for itself in less than 1 year making it very cost-effective.
- Continuous sag correction survives multiple sag events without re-charging capacitors for extra time savings.
- 98% efficiency ensures minimal operating costs.
- Small design and footprint significantly reduces required floor space.
- High overload capacity withstands downstream faults or high inrush currents for added safety.
- Battery-free design eliminates costly maintenance and disposal requirements.
- No minimum load improves operating flexibility for fluctuating loads or processes.
- Sub-cycle response patented circuit enables extremely fast 2 millisecond response (1/8 cycle).
- Up to 30 seconds of voltage sag ride-through
- Does not lower fault capacity
- Extensive diagnostics
- Voltage event log
- Separate coupling transformer