UST Mini-EVR Power Conditioner and Voltage Regulator
Automatically regulates voltage and conditions power with no operator or programming required
This unit continuously monitors output voltage and quickly switches transformer taps when voltage falls outside regulation range. The Mini-EVR™ automatically regulates voltage and conditions power with no operator or programming required. In the event of a malfunction, the automatic bypass actuates to isolate power electronics and controls while maintaining power to the load and all functionality (except voltage regulation).
Industrial-grade means our Mini-EVR™ is compatible with all load types and load-power factors and provides a minimum 1,000% fault-clearing capability. Unlike computer-grade products, the Mini-EVR™ is designed for frequent high-inrush current and low-power factor loads without the need to oversize the product or sacrifice reliability.
UST Mini-EVR Features
- Highest overload capacity available for compatibility with all load types
- Highest fault-clearing capacity available for reliable operation of protective devices
- 99% efficiency for all but the lowest end of the load range
- Continuous load current – no load current interruption on tap switching
- Quickly corrects under/over voltage, sags, and swells
- Automatic fail-safe electronic bypass to eliminate load current interruption in the event of a malfunction
- Zero moving parts and fan-free design for increased reliability and no scheduled maintenance
- Surge suppression and input circuit breaker are standard
- Natural convection cooling
Mini-EVR™ installation is simple. The unit arrives completely assembled and requires no programming, testing, measuring, setting of switches, or internal wiring. It installs much like a dry-type transformer: simply place the unit and make the input and output wiring connections.
For more product details, click here to download the Mini-EVR™ Specification Guide.