ABB GE Critical Power Spectra LowAmp Busway
ABB GE Critical Power Spectra Series LowAmp Busway is a custom designed modular electrical power distribution system and is available in both feeder and plug-in styles for low voltage (600V or less) sandwich busway for small and medium commercial and industrial applications. The Spectra Busway replaces wire and conduit in most applications with reduced installed costs and improved reliability.
Note: GE Critical Power is now part of ABB
ABB GE Critical Power Spectra LowAmp Busway Features and Benefits
- New Joint Guard Protection System dynamically indicates proper joint tension through color for easy installation and maintenance.
- justable Straight Length eliminates the need for special check pieces by adjusting from 48″ to 60″ in length at the job-site.
- P4X Plug Outlet provides the industry’s only automatic dead-front, finger-proof protection over plug outlets.
- Lighter Weight mean faster installation than with other busway and lower installed cost that cable and conduit.
- Field-adjustable isolation joint allows for ±5/8″ per joint providing flexibility on the job-site.
- Plug-assist allows for faster, easier installation of plugs which provide power to downstream devices.
- Exclusive Bluecoat Epoxy Insulation provides the industry’s longest insulation life of 50++ years.
- Earth-Bond Integral Housing Ground provides a lower resistance ground path than internal ground bars.
- DC Applications
Spectra LowAmp Busway Product Scope
- Low Voltage (600V or less) Sandwich Busway
- 225-800 amperes
- Aluminum or Copper
- Short Circuit Ratings up through 50kA for 3 cycles
Spectra LowAmp Busway Applications
- Indoor and Drip-proof IP43 enclosures
- Not for hazardous locations
- Not designed to be embedded in the ground or in concrete